Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
How To Become An Official Member EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
How To Become An Official Member EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
How To Become An Official Member EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
How To Become An Official Member EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
How To Become An Official Member EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
How To Become An Official Member EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
How To Become An Official Member EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
How To Become An Official Member EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
How To Become An Official Member EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
How To Become An Official Member EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
How To Become An Official Member Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

How To Become An Official Member

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

How To Become An Official Member Empty
PostSubject: How To Become An Official Member   How To Become An Official Member EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 am

Joining The Site And RP:
Hello, Guest, interested in the pack? Want to know how to join? Well, although it may seem complicated and tedious, the reward is well worth it and it won't take too long for the determined. Below you will learn of the steps in which to complete to be able to register and join the RP.

• Post a application here or on our WolfQuest Thread and register on our site with your character's name as your username
  • Wait until you are accepted by an Elite, Administrator or Moderator and your account activated, if not fix your application so it satisfies them
  • Once you are activated and logged into the site, read your welcoming PM that will include some instructions and tips to getting started including the very basics
  • Once you have the basics down, don't forget to read through all our rules and guides! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask someone.
  • Next, you must post the essentials in a biography about your character
  • Wait for an Elite, Administrator or Moderator to accept it before you jump into the RP and start your story

Officially Becoming A Member:
Once you have actually joined the RP and site and your character has entered the territory, you will start thinking about joining to pack and becoming an Official Member. To do that, your character must have actually met the pack and a couple of it's members. They must have an Elite's approval before they can actually become one with the pack and preform The Ordinance. The Ordinance is a sort of welcoming ritual to officially mark you as a full member instead of just a guest as well as a ceremony to put you into your rank. You can tell the difference between a full member and someone who isn't by the coloured names; grey, white and bright red names are not actual members just yet and have not done The Ordinance.  But, before you preform The Ordinance, you must have a few requirements:

• Have met at least one Elite or Rank Leader
  • Have met at least two other Official Members
  • Have 15 legitimate RP posts
  • Be considered "active"
  • Have asked to join the pack in the RP
  • Have an accepted and completed biography of your character
  • Have decided what Subordinate rank you would like

The Ordinance:
Once you have the required qualifications, a Dominant will summon you and as many of the pack they can muster to the den, whereupon they will ask you to join them upon the boulders that shelter the den. Upon those rocks they will ask you to crouch, and they shall lay their paws upon your shoulders and  recite "Guest, you stand upon our our land, where we spend winter after winter, summer after summer. I ask you to make this your home as well and join our family. Should you accept, I ask of you the rank you wish to take, joining your fellows of that duty. Should you accept, I ask of you your loyalty to this pack, it's members and territory. Should you accept, I ask you to never betray us or turn on us, although you are welcome to leave at anytime. Should you accept, I hope that you find what you are looking for here, with us. So now I ask you now, with all standing here as witness, do you accept?" After proclaiming your rank, the spectators shall howl as one and the Dominant shall let you rise and join them. After that, you will be expected to seek out your fellows in duty and/or the leader of your rank. They shall lay down the rules of duty and how you are to do your job. Then they shall give you your first assignment or "test" - should you complete it correctly, you will be given your coloured name and can start your lifetime among the pack.

This guide was written by Captain Rora and is (©) copyrighted to it's creator. Do not recreate or copy.

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to fit Version 3 standards)
Back to top Go down

How To Become An Official Member
Page 1 of 1