Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
Dice Test Area - Page 2 Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

Dice Test Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

Dice Test Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:11 am

First topic message reminder :

This is where you (and the staff) may test out the 'Actions' (dices) for hunting, tracking, fishing, gathering, etc.
If you do not know how to use dices please look here.
Please keep to the rules, and have fun!

YOU MAY DOUBLE POST HERE.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:16 am

(Whoa... Bad luck, ha!)

A sudden pain shot through her backside. "OWWWW!" She howled mostly in shock and confusion, rather than agony and pain. She fell to the ground with a thud, and she blacked out. The last thing she remembered was her face meeting the cold floor...
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

Blood Drops : 72

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:16 am

The member 'Aurora' has done the following action : Actions

'Adventuring Dice' :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 am

Aurora face was still firmly placed on the ground. Her body laid awkwardly on the side, with her legs tucked under her apart from her right foot. Her face was flat on the ground... Sort of.
But Aurora managed to awaken and stumble to her feet, the red dart still placed in her rump's flesh. How would she get that out? She drowsily glanced at it, then at the wall. She toddled over and smacked her side against the wall, hoping the thing would come out. But it didn't. Though painful, maybe it should stay there: Maybe a healer could study it or something? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:22 am

'Adventuring Dice' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:30 am

Aurora stopped trying to whack her body against the wall and trying to reach the dart, hearing something scratching against the stone ground. She growled in defence and as fearlessly as she could, bristling her fur to make herself look bigger. Aurora was - of course - scared. She couldn't see in the dart unlike other wolves, but she had pretty good hearing and sense of smell, this made her afraid of it. Yet Aurora showed her fear in a different way. She felt her heart pumping wildly, her tail raising high behind her, and her back legs trembling so bad that she could barely stand. She whimpered silently; 'oh dog...'
She kept still, and did not dare go after the sound. (But if she did she would be in battle with whatever the NPC is.)
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:30 am

'Adventuring Dice' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 am

Aurora breathed heavily, and kept quiet enough to hear her lungs expelling the air. She scented the air quietly and nervously, then - smelling nothing - Aurora moved on in the darkness... What would be around the next corner?

I AM.  :e7: 

Last edited by Aurora on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 am

'Adventuring Dice' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 am

As Aurora turned the corner again she heard something. "WIZZ!" What on earth was that? She felt something fly by her shoulder, and another scrape past her knee. A terrified Aurora ran for her life, through the darkness, managing to trip over on a stone, get hit by a arrow (though it ricocheted, leaving a bruise), get up again and bolt away to the next chamber.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 am

'Adventuring Dice' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:53 am

"SCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRR" Oh, what a horrid noise!
Aurora perked her ears as the scraping noise started again. Then loud steps were heard by the frightened female.  She yelped out loud now, for she feared of fighting a beast she cannot see. She growled fearlessly again.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 am

The beast scratched it's huge talons against the wall of the cave, and it chuckled at the she-wolf's foolishness. It spoke in a creaky voice, "lou sood nut hov antad..." At first you would think this was a unknown language, but actually it said: "You should not have entered."
Suddenly a light blazed from it's mouth, revealing the beast's face: It was a young dragon, long thought extinct or non-existing by humans.
The dragon waddled it's red and gold hide over to Aurora (the grey and gold furry thing that was a quarter it's height), walking like a gorilla yet with it's wings held high above it, as far as the den would allow.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 am

A strange voice answered Aurora's actions, then fire came out of nowhere. Following was a sight Aurora was shocked to see: A strange, scaled face of a dragon. The dominant female gasped, as she stared up at the beast. Fear left her body, replaced by foolish bravery and confusion. Aurora, being the wolf she is, charged at the beast's hip and clamped down.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 am

-15 health points "NPC ACCOUNT" as the user "Aurora" attacked them

"AY!" Screeched the beast too large to dodge an attack by a smaller creature in a small space. It flapped around wildly and helplessly as the smaller wolf managed to bite through the dragon's hide and scales. How did it know the belly was a dragon's weak spot?
Nevertheless, the dragon's gold hide turned black and it's eyes turned a glowing gold. It used it's large talon to swipe at the wolf: Revenge!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 am

'A-ha! It can't dodge attacks. So that's it's weakness! Yet it may be able to fly with that bat wings or whatever they are on it's back... Plus it's at least thrice my size...' Thought the she-wolf, forgetting her fear of the dark.
But then the beast started to fight back, throwing it's claws around wildly. Aurora stepped backwards, releasing her grip of the young dragon's belly, trying to dodge the counter attack.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 am

'Dodge Attack' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 am

"Haha! Take that you beastly creature! What a burden it will be to loose to a she-wolf, eh?" Laughed the female in victory. She grinned, and charged at the huge beast again, going to a higher point on the under belly.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 am

-15 health points for "NPC ACCOUNT" as the user "Aurora" has attacked them

The dragon moaned as it took another hit in it's weak-spot. Oh how bad the pain was right there. Why was the wolf winning? Had it fought other dragons before? Perhaps she has fought adult dragons... Maybe even this dragon's parents... Oh what a frightening thought!
The beast was loosing blood quickly. 'Me better fight back, so I can get away...' It thought, and went for another swipe at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 am

Aurora was feeling pretty good about herself right then, she thought she was doing fantastic. That she was, but she couldn't expect that her luck would last. The female bit as deep as she could, through the young's skin and into the tender flesh. She tasted the strange taste of dragon blood, liquid darkness, as black as an eclipse.
Maybe she would get out of this place alive? I wouldn't think so, as the dragon took swiped at her again. The silver and grey she-wolf let go of it's hide again, and tumbled backwards away from the claw.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 am

'Dodge Attack' :
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:47 am

Venom in the dart still swirled in Aurora's blood, and she was just too slow to dodge the claws, getting herself a large scar down her side. Blood leaked out onto the floor, and her fur stained crimson. Ouch.
"Ehhhhhhh." Grumbled the injured female, yet she got up and charged - a lot more slowly - at the beast. She latched onto it's hide once more.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 am

-15 health points for "NPC ACCOUNT" as the user "Aurora" has attacked them
-35 health points for "Aurora" as the user "NPC ACCOUNT" has attacked them

The dragon smirked as he knocked the female timber wolf onto the ground with force. His talons were tipped in scarlet blood, wolf blood. It's spiked tail whipped around in delight: His first attack on it's foe. Fantastic.
When he wasn't looking the dragon felt the pain on his belly again. WAS THAT WOLF STILL ATTACKING?!
The dragon moaned. It needed to get away now, or else it might die from blood loss. It needed to lick it's wounds. It needed to heal. But it's wings were too small for flight, and the beast itself was too large to fly in such a small space. How would it get out? It had an idea. "Yew wuoolf wurtheh uf war. Me bug for merceh. PLEAAAZ." - Here it roared a bit. - "Let me gu un, let me hide in me cave." It pleaded in it's creaky voice. If the she-wolf let it go, it'd come back later perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 am

The she-wolf let go of the hide again, expecting a giant hand of a reptile crashing with her bleeding side. But instead she heard the blubbering from a dragon's tongue. Today was very weird... "Beast, I would let you live happily if you do not attack any-wolf at all, and if you tell me where I am." Said the wobbling she-wolf, staring up into big gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 am

The dragon smirked as the wolf gave him mercy. "Ay, et be-th le den oof mah pa, whom wun it frum ay noble wulf. That be all I knew." It would've been funny talking to a dragon, because everytime they open their mouth fire leaks out from the corners of their lips and their whole mouth light up even the darkest of rooms.
"BUT! Apparently, le wulf had a loot oof treaasure, and me pa added moar to the lot. Yew be welcome to take some of et if yew like. Eh? For letting me freeee?" It growled out in it's creaky voice again, tail still lashing around.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 am

Aurora smiled, and nodded to the beast. "Right, I will find it myself if I may. Now go." She spoke sternly, then walked off, taking a right turn in the dark. Fighting a dragon made Aurora a bit more happier and braver than before, plus thinking of things helped a lot. 'Hmm... I wonder what wolf could have owned this place. And that beast didn't tell me the place's name... I think I'll call it... Dragon's Lair... Or... Hmm...' She pattered along at a quick pace, leaving the light of the dragon behind her.
Back to top Go down
NPC ACCOUNT
Mother Nature
NPC ACCOUNT

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 am

'Adventuring Dice' :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice Test Area   Dice Test Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice Test Area
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next