Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
Demoting to a PF EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
Demoting to a PF EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
Demoting to a PF EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
Demoting to a PF EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
Demoting to a PF EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
Demoting to a PF EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
Demoting to a PF EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
Demoting to a PF EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Demoting to a PF EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
Demoting to a PF EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
Demoting to a PF Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

Demoting to a PF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiss Cheese
Yearling
Swiss Cheese

Blood Drops : 38

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Sorry all of you, I was really looking forward to a great and fun time on this site; but my schedule wouldn't let me.

Truthfully, I thought I had time to be active on here, but it turns out I don't, so that's why I'm asking to become a pack friend.

Band and being the section leader of the alto saxes and French horns in general is starting to get really crazy this year. I'm having hours of rehearsal time on weekends and an hour every day after school, and I spend lots of time every day practicing the 1st alto sax parts in songs. Not to mention but I'm the 1st alto sax in concert band, jazz band, and marching band. So yes, music alone is right on my back.

I have other things going on in real life too, and that includes school (obviously), and my grads are the second most important thing to me right now (behind music x3), so I'm doing all my homework and projects, ensuring I get good grades on them.

I also run a pack that has 20+ members, the Clans of Viscus Slyvae, so if you'd like to get to know me better, I can always be found on there as Obsidian. The pack's pretty active, and just because I'm mentioning it on here does not mean I'm begging you all to join, it that's what you were thinking.

I'm also helping out with reporting rule breakers on FH, and no, I'm not a mod or have any important title like that. I just like to help out and do the best I can to make that game better. So yes, I try to come online FH often because of that, and that game is really important to me, and I actually like to help out. I volunteer. If you'd like, you can come talk to me on there; my username is Kikiorylandia, and I'm usually on my character Kiki (fursona), or Ninglo (where have I heard that name before...? x3). Don't be that person who randomly sends out friend requests (though you can if you really want to) because I usually ignore them until I actually get to know that person. Otherwise, they just stay in my friend requests... forever.

Oh wait, there's more!? Yes, I'm an actual moderator of WIP game. No really I am. It's called "Shadows of Mine", and we need more active members and we need help getting the word out. xDSOM

So yeah, my life is pretty crazy right now. I have friends, a social life and everything. I'm also saving up for a school trip later this year, and I'm putting a lot of time and effort into earning the money for that... I must raise $1000, and I only have about $170 at the moment.

Don't worry; I'll still come online every now and then to chat, but I apologize for not even having my biography up yet. I'm sorry --

I truly am.
Back to top Go down
http://viscus-slyvae.forumotion.com
Chaos
Warrior
Chaos

Blood Drops : 707

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Well Ninglo, it was great to talk to your a few times. Maybe once your schedule calls down, you'd consider joining use once more.

:CandyB:
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

Blood Drops : 901

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Never truly got to know you that well, but I do wish you the best with everything!
Hopefully we'll still be seeing you around and possibly rejoining in the future. :)
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:23 am

Aww. :c
Oh well, your already have a lot on your plate right now, I don't blame ya for becoming a PF. cx
We'll still miss you though, even though you weren't here very long.
I hope to see you a full member some day. c;

But all that is purty awesome. o:
Back to top Go down
Swiss Cheese
Yearling
Swiss Cheese

Blood Drops : 38

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

Thank you all for the farewells.<3 I'll try to come on here as much as I can, and maybe even officially rejoin again someday. Toodles~
Back to top Go down
http://viscus-slyvae.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Demoting to a PF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demoting to a PF   Demoting to a PF Empty

Back to top Go down

Demoting to a PF
Page 1 of 1