Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's That Time Again!
Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Ghost Stories & Wives' Tales | CONTEST
Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 am by Aurora

» Another One Bites The Dust!
Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» Shipping
Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

» A Little Drop Of Poison | CONTEST
Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:10 am by Lexi

RP Time & Weather
Staff

Affiliates

-

Share | 

Ghost Stories & Wives' Tales | CONTEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female

Blood Drops : 1805

PostSubject: Ghost Stories & Wives' Tales | CONTEST   Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:41 am

Ghost Stories 2016
I n a c t i v e

Description:
As the gruesome time of year approached the flowers bloomed and it grew warmer each and every day; the joyful screams of children playing at the local pool pierced the air and the general atmosphere was really quite foreboding and such, although sometimes you did wish that you didn't live in the southern hemisphere and were instead walking through the bare woods with the cool wind chilling you to the bone and the feeling of being watched constantly gnawing at your sanity, glowing-eyed pumpkins glaring daggers into your back. You wished that you were among your fellows, sitting around a camp fire telling gruesome, cryptic stories of stupid meddling kids who end up dying... Gruesomely. Ah well, you can always enter this contest instead to get your fill of chills n' thrills.

Entries:
Write your own take on a creepy ghost story to tell around the campfire starring the fabulous characters of the pack! Now it's your chance to make some seriously spooky scary spaghetti! No bars held, except that it isn't too over the top and still follows the rules. Oh, and it had to be a couple of paragraphs long. c;

Judging:
You have four weeks to get your stories in, after that entries will close and judging will start. Since I'm no real writing critic and I want to join in anyways, we'll be judging as we usually do with a poll! Depending on how many people enter (come on guys! It's a writing contest!), you may or may not be able to vote for multiple entries although I strongly advise you not to vote for yourself. Come on, luvvies, be a good sport! ;D

Finish Date:
All entries must be in before midnight of the 13th of November 2016 (UTC). On the 13th(ish) of November a poll will be put up for voting which will end on the 20th. There will be a widget on the left of the page counting down to this topic's impending demise.

Rewards:
First prize is 55 Blood Drops, a potion of their choice and a drawing of a scene in their story (drawn by our very own mediocre artist, 'Rora!). All participants will earn 5 skill points and some toilet paper for their pet mummy.

Good luck!

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com
Aurora
Dominant Female

Blood Drops : 1805

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories & Wives' Tales | CONTEST   Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:50 am

Aurora wrote:
HI GUYS. I never really finished this, but we still have a week so I might end up writing an entirely new thing because this kinda stinks. Probably not. I'm lazy. Also a bit of warning if you are a complete wimp and/or are listening to scary music at the same time, but it's pretty plain. Anyways. Bad spook story time. SO HERE WE GOOOOO ~

DON'T LOOK AT IT (Click Here Anyways):

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com

Ghost Stories & Wives' Tales | CONTEST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1