Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!

Go down 
+4
Vertrou
Lexi
Toruk
Aurora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! Empty
PostSubject: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:56 am

NO EVIDENCE - RP EVENT!
Accepting participants!

WHAT IS IT ABOUT
Aurora went out into the territory somewhere, but didn't return. What could've happened? Who could've caused this? Where is the Dominant Female?
You're objectives are easy: Find clues, find suspects, eliminate suspects, solve mysteries... And most importantly: Find Aurora!
This event will be a bit like Cludo: Everyone is a suspect until the very end!

PHASE 1
You must search for clues and question suspects.
HINT: Question NPCs! Both of the friendly kind, and the not-so-friendly...

PHASE 2
When the RP Time and Weather widget changes to dusk, you may go to the den.
HINT: Question the wolf waiting for you there. You may want to ambush them.
HINT: This is a good time to become blood-thirsty, but not until after you've gotten everything out of the NPC.

PHASE 3
When the RP Time and Weather widget changes to night, the next part of the event will start.
HINT: Follow the NPC.
HINT: Almost all NPCs except two 'leaders' are killable [although 'Rora will probably get REALLY cranky at you], but in turn you can also be harmed and maimed, however your character shall not be killed unless you allow it. Enter this part of event at your own risk.

PHASE 4
After it all, the journey back to the den site seems long. Once everyone's asleep or relaxing/on guard at the den, a new year shall come.

PHASE 5
When the RP Time and Weather widget changes to morning, a new beginning will have started. The snow shall melt with the rising sun and a beautiful territory is uncovered. Every character ages +1 year and everything returns to normal... Kinda.

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:42 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Since the event is almost over, I added in the phases and some hints)
Back to top Go down
Toruk
Stranger
Toruk

Blood Drops : 43

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Ohh, this sounds fun! Id like to join the search party and detectives team, please.
Back to top Go down
http://forestrunnerspack.forumotion.com
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:42 am

Awesome. ^^
We need at least 4 more people in detectives before we can start!
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Shaman
Lexi

Blood Drops : 2086

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Put me down for Searching Party & Detectives. cx
Back to top Go down
Vertrou
Fisher
Vertrou

Blood Drops : 650

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:14 am

Can I be search partayyyyyyy :3
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Rora has walked off into The Never Never in search of Eros, Night, Vertrou and Chaos, but now she is missing! Tornuk, Lexi, and Vertrou (and anyone else who signs up) may start looking for clues and asking random NPCs if they've seen Aurora.

Godspeed, ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Warrior
Chaos

Blood Drops : 707

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Plot twist: Chaos is gonna call off the search and take over the pack. Lexi, Gen, and Night will become elites. And Fenrir will eat Kapu.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Pup
Eros

Blood Drops : 77

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
http://silver-skies.betaboard.net
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am

Plot twist: Aurora is actually hiding under the bed (?) and eats your children during the night.

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

Blood Drops : 901

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:18 am

Rawr.
You all frighten me.. haha. -.-
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:08 am

Someone *CoughCoughChaosandVertCoughCough* needs to react to Thunder. cx
And I can't wait until Rora comes back and murders Kapu for approaching Genny (which she has to reply to). What a Face

GET AWAY FROM MAH DAUGHTER YOU YOUNG WHIPERSNAPERS
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Shaman
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:21 am

I'd send Lexi over there but there's no reason to at the moment. xD
Back to top Go down
Eros
Pup
Eros

Blood Drops : 77

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:37 am

WAIT GEN IS ACTUALLY HER DAUGHTER IRL?? yayyyyyyyyy :CandyB:
Back to top Go down
http://silver-skies.betaboard.net
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 am

Yeaaaah, I need to get the search parties going so peeps can like, join in now. >.<
And I needa get dang Pure and ThunderThighs to the den but Vert and Chaos are both off somewhere again. .-.

But maybe Lexi can drag Genny by the ear for Rora and ground her for a month. c':
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Shaman
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:33 pm

lol xD

I guess someone at the den could send Lexi to look for Chaos and Vert? Then she could bring Thunder and Pure back and the other two could make their way back whenever they get back. cx
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 am

Not quite sure what's happening right now. Fen needs to post in Elder whenever he can, as well as Gen in Misty. Kratos needs to get outta the den soon, but everyone can do whatever. c:

I kind of wanted Rora back before the new year, but looks like that ain't gonna happen. Alone/Lonely
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

Blood Drops : 901

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 am

Ahhh! Will post. Will post. .. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 am

Come on guys, you're so close... Yet so far. Alone/Lonely

Did I mention that it will become spring once ya'll find Rora? That means we've RP'd an entire year [including the timeskip from the original pack to this one c:] inside the story. HOW AWESOME IS THAT????

...Apart from the fact that - as Verty put it - "we're all old and saggy now" xD
Back to top Go down
Tascal
Stranger
Tascal

Blood Drops : 13

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:37 pm

'Pose that Tascal would join the search party led by Fenrir since she's already acquainted herself with Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am

SUPER EPIC HINT: Someone please say something like these lines, so things make a bit more sense xD *coughLEXIcough*
- "What exactly did they say?" [Addressed at OWL NPC]
- "We strike at dusk." [Addressed at PACK MATES]

ALSO, someone remind me I needa post as Pure and Thunderthighs before you guise go charging in.

And sorry that this event stinks like old potato and has been going on since forever. thxkbai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!   NO EVIDENCE - RP Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distant Bloods Version III :: I N F O R M A T I O N :: Updates and Archives-
Jump to: