Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) Empty
PostSubject: Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)   Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:30 am

Happy Sixth Anniversary, Distant Bloods!

It's nuts to think that all that happened six years ago?? HOW DID WE GET SO OLD

I miss the old days, when we'd all come onto the chat and scream at each other for like two hours and all the misadventures we'd get into in and out of RP. I miss all of you and our bushy-tailed friends! I hope you are all doing well in your lives now!

This message also serves to make sure you guys are all okay in the current events of the world! I'm still thinking of you guys and I care about you lot dearly, so take care of yourselves and stay safe out there!

If you wanna leave some details, such as sites or games you are active on now, your Discord, etc, reminisce or just to say you're still alive and well then leave em down here!

We actually have a Distant Bloods Discord server now! Comment on this thread and it should appear riiiiiight here:

If you wanna contact me then just send me a PM (I'll get to it eventurally) oooorr you can leave a message here (even as a guest, if you forgot your password!) here!

Love you all <333
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

Blood Drops : 901

PostSubject: Re: Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)   Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 8:18 am

Hey beauties ! Happy 6 years, going on 7! A big cheers to getting through this last year. Miss you guys! And hope you are all doing well! I haven't been active on any other RP sites since basically this one. But it crossed my mind today and I was reading back on all our adventures, and kinda missing the old days when we were all regularly active. Maybe I'll run into some of you next time I'm online.

Rora, I hope you never close this website down..  ;)

Big virtual hugs from Nighty.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Warrior
Chaos

Blood Drops : 707

PostSubject: Re: Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)   Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm

If you guys ever want to come to an active, semi-realistic site - dawn is always bumpin uwu

http://dawn-rpg.net/index.php

I'm on staff there, and I go by Rem

if you even wanna stop in the discord, you may <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)   Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distant Bloods Version III :: I N F O R M A T I O N :: Updates and Archives-
Jump to: