Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
The Territory's History EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
The Territory's History EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
The Territory's History EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
The Territory's History EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
The Territory's History EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
The Territory's History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
The Territory's History EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
The Territory's History EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
The Territory's History EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Territory's History EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
The Territory's History Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

The Territory's History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

The Territory's History Empty
PostSubject: The Territory's History   The Territory's History EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

The Territory's History

Two thousand years ago, in a plain, lifeless desert in the middle of Canada where no life dwelled, and far from human kind, a storm ranged overhead of the dark blue sky. Lightning stroke the earth, heaving rain poured down on the sand, and mists formed over the land. No one knew what was happening in the core of the desert at the time, but a large oasis formed and spread over the desert.

This storm continued for months on end, and the day it finally passed it bared a jungle of life. Ferns as big as elephants, trees taller than dinosaurs, mushrooms bigger than wolves, lakes that seemed to go on like oceans, and rainforests that stretched bigger than Yellowstone National Park! Animals soon moved in from surrounding areas, and even a few evolved to be the animals we know today.

But with every storm, every drought, every huge migration, raging fires burnt much of the grand jungle. These large cleared spaces, fertilized by the ashes, remains of the life that once lived here, gave room for the pine forests to move in. Soon, with every dead jungle tree, came a new boreal tree. And thus, made the land we know as the territory of Distant Bloods Pack.

New animals had arrived by then, but still no humans nor wolves. Small coyotes had already made home here, along with foxes and large herds of prey, such as elk. Hills, lakes, clearings, caves, and much more had formed in the area, giving shape to the place.

More and more years had passed, wolves had finally come closer to the area, but nothing dared cross the large canyon that split them from the eden, nor the forbidden forest home to many rouges. Prey now overpopulated the land, without any large pack predators.

The surrounding land had been going by it's own rules, along with the rest of the globe and many canids in the surrounding area. There were many dispersal wolves at the time, too.

Finally, a large, elder, grey male wolf dragged a young, timber female and left her out in the emerald, damp fields that many bison, elk, and white tailed deer live. When she awoke, she claimed the land as her own. Apparently, wolves in the surrounding area heard her howl, and came to investigate what she was doing out there. Here, she formed a pack with herself as the alpha, or 'Dominant.' The pack ruled that territory for a long, long while, too. The land finally came into balance!
Back to top Go down

The Territory's History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distant Bloods Version III :: I N F O R M A T I O N :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: