Distant Bloods Version III
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Welcome to Distant Bloods Pack!
Hello! Please log in and rejoin the fun! If you are not a member please have a look at our joining thread, then register with your wolf's name as your username! ^^
I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Aurora, Founder & Dominant Female
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crack Open A Cold One, 6th Anniversary (and a message)
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm by Chaos

» Dawn semi-realistic
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:51 am by Chaos

» Well friends,
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 pm by Fenrir

» Last Letter, First Letter
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 am by Aurora

» It's That Time Again!
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 am by Aurora

» Love Is In The Air!
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 am by Lexi

» Howloween Costumes | CONTEST
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm by Lexi

» Shipping
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:48 am by Aurora

» NO EVIDENCE - RP Event!
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 am by Aurora

» Akrasia - Fantasy Wolf RPG
Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 am by Guest

RP Time & Weather
Le Interview - Page 5 Christ10
Staff

Guest Chatbox
Affiliates

-

Le Interview

Go down 
+9
Klepto
Fenrir
Chaos
Vertrou
Edmund
Night
Frost
Luka
Aurora
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

Blood Drops : 1805

Le Interview - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:28 am

First topic message reminder :

In this game, you are a interviewer.
In other words, you ask a question about somebody's wolf, then the next person would answer and ask a question of their own.
It's a very popular game, and very fun. It's also a great way to get to know each others' characters!

. : Example : .

1st Person - What is your character's dream? :{D 

2nd Person - To learn to hunt on dry land. xD

What is one thing your wolf will not do no matter who commands it?

3rd Person - Kill someone for no good reason. :Rawr: 

What is would your wolf name their pups?

I'll go first~
What's ya character attracted to? ;D 

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Night
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:08 pm

They are much too nice. ^^ haha

What often crosses your wolf's mind?
Back to top Go down
Luka
Stranger
Luka

Blood Drops : 215

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Why everyone in this pack is very nice. :P

If your wolf could suddenly gain a pup to take care of, what would the pup look like? (design it any way!)
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 am

Hmm... Tough one. It's probably be a basic timber wolf looking thing.
The muzzle bit color would be something like this, the under belly and paws would be silvery white, the base color would be this, and the back would be something like this and it would have a black tail tip. :3
It's eyes would be a light pinky color if female, or a lime green if male. :D

For those with no imagination you can look at the random pictures I just made.
Click for: Male version or female version.

What would your character do if they were the Dominant for a day?
Back to top Go down
Luka
Stranger
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:30 pm

He would do exactly what Aurora does: keep the pack in order, and make sure no threads pass through the territory.

What would your character do if they suddenly changed into a bear?
Back to top Go down
Vertrou
Fisher
Vertrou

Blood Drops : 650

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:02 am

Freak out and probably faint. haha Vertrou wouldn't be able to handle the situation.

What would your character do if they suddenly turned blind? O.o
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 am

She's already basically blind, so it wouldn't be much of a difference to her. She'd do what she already does: Depend on her other senses and instincts. :3
Yus, the pack is led by a almost-blind she-wolf. cx

What would your character do if a couple of deer antlers poked out of their head one morning?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Warrior
Chaos

Blood Drops : 707

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:16 pm

I would pretend to be a graceful deer and leap around, then charge you if you looked at me oddly. *Antlers sprout, Chaos begins to dance in the flower filled meadows.*

What would you do if your character woke up one day and was the opposite gender?
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

Blood Drops : 901

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 pm

That would be interesting... XD
Probably freak out and then be super confused with who to be angry with..

What would your wolf do if they were put in a situation where they have to pick between living strong alone vs. being weak yet surrounded by others.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Warrior
Chaos

Blood Drops : 707

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:48 am

Chaos has been alone before, and he is very strong. But he would prefer to be in a family, even of it meant losing his strength.

If you could change your character's appearance and name, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 am

Hmm... Lady Aurora Adella whom would like almost like she is right now, just a deeper golden and white paws. ~

Same question.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Stranger
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Ryurik - He would be a charcoal and light grey wolf. Masked with the charcoal - that same charcoal color would run down his spine to the tip of his tail, and also make him boots upon his feet. The rest of his body would be light grey.

If your character could change the season and time in the roleplay, what would you change it to?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Winter. Her grey fur mixes in so she can be her serial killer self.

If Frank Iero hugged your character, what would they do?

I'd die. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Stranger
Talon

Blood Drops : 38

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 am

Bite him. Humans hugging Talon. Oh no not good.

If your character could have one ability, spell, power, skill, etc. what would it be and why.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Pending
Genesis

Blood Drops : 700

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:13 am

I would choose the power of knowledge over everything. Heh, I'm a nerd.

>> If your wolf was a human, how would you describe them? c:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Guard
Fenrir

Blood Drops : 626

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

(Lets get dis rolling again :3)

There wont be much of a difference, he would be an athletic and agressive guy: muscular with broad shoulders and very tall. He is very calm but will strike back if he was insulted (best rugby player of da world! XD)

What does your wolf think about Fenrir and his weird personality?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Well, Eek thinks that she can use her childish charm to make him less serious. Like, Big Brother, Little Sister. Ya knows?

If you, your sister, friend or mate was pregnant, what would you do?

#wat
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Leik Wut? XD
Um, Night would be a little unsure of how to help at first, since she's not really a social family wolf. But heh, probs would want to do her best to help her loved one where she could.

If your wolf were put in a situation between wits,strength, and speed, which would be their virtue?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:42 am

Speed. Mainly because Eek is more well known to that, and she is smart enough to know that she'll get whooped. But, If she'd defending a loved one she'll certainly go into a blind rage.

If you just found out your friend ate your other friend, what would you do?

#watagain
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Guard
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:02 am

He would eat his friend who ate his friend to stop him from eating friends.

I dunno if we had that yet, nvm that was a few month before^^ How does your ideal mate look like and describe the personality.

I dunno

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Dominant Female
Aurora

PostSubject: Weee, I love this game. :D   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 am

Oh, thiiiis again. Dx
/Triesnottoramble

-Preferably a high ranking wolf and a decent leader, because it would be a little awkward for Roars to be dominant over her mate or for him to be dominant over her.

-A good role model, not just for their possible offspring but for the entire pack and Aurora herself. He'd have to be a good parental figure and authority idol.

-Very supportive and reliable, because running the pack is very stressful and 'Rora really needs someone she can depend on and always has their potatoes together in the one pile. He'd probably have to reassure her a lot and smack some sense into the poor loon. xD

-Charming and charismatic. Not only would it be handy to have someone respected and good with words to back her argument, but also they'd never get to be together unless the bloke was at least a tiny bit romantic and had the guts to ask her out, because she sure as hell won't.

-Roars is a hygiene freak; He has to smell nice. xD

-Be in the pack! Roars accepts that some may choose to live the loner life, but she needs her mate to be by her side. A long-distance relationship won't work. o;

-It would be preferable that he's a similar age to her, but as long as he's above three years and below seven, she'll be happy. C:

-Also preferable that he's a similar height to her or taller, although I don't think Roars will appreciate being dwarfed by her mate and children much. xD

-Handsome. What a Face More of my preference than 'Rora's, but vivid eye colours against reds, browns and darker colours mix quite nicely with her own genes, especially if they have natural markings. ~

-Make her laugh and generally not care about all the flaws of the world and see only the good. This is probably the toughest requirement of all and the most important. c':

Aurora is very accepting of flaws, so as long as he's loyal to her and gets along with her everything should go smoothly. ^^

What about your perfect mate? What kind of wolf would it take to seduce Guest? ;D

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Guard
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

The ideal mate for Fenrir? Woah thats hard... Even that i think that nobody would want a big angry black fluffball as mate :D

-Main fact is that she should be very caring, like UBER-caring
-Shouldnt be scared of his prescence or his ways to handle situations
-Shouldnt try to change Fenrir, accept him like he is.
-She doesnt need to be dominant, Fenrir will take care of these who go to far.
-ultra challenge: make him laugh

Same question(because i can)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Eek, Honestly, would be too awkward to like someone. She doesn't know the difference between flirting and saying hi. But, If someone really loved her, this would be her true mate.

- Someone stable and proud, brave enough to protect her.
- Someone to hold her at night. (Y'know considering she's messed up)
- An interesting sense of humor.
- Caring(Even if stone-cold, he should at least care about her well being.)
- Handsome. Because like why like someone who's ratchet, even with an okay persona?
Back to top Go down
Night
Warrior
Night

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am

And le next question? .. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Well I thought I'd have other people reply tooz. :I

If your wolf can change his/her appearance, How would the new Guest look?
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Shaman
Lexi

Blood Drops : 2086

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Lexi wouldn't change much. She's just about perfect. <33 I would give her a black tail tip, though. :)

What the heck, same question. cx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:10 pm

I honestly have no idea how Eek would look. So I guess I'd stalk around by my characterz page. (A whole list of charries I've made on a forum, So far I have 300. 200 I have never used.)

Same Question. Y'know, Because.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Interview   Le Interview - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Interview
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distant Bloods Version III :: G E N E R A L :: Entertainment :: Forum Games-
Jump to: